Thursday, June 25, 2009

Plans

This is sort of a 'thinking out loud' post.

I will probably give the TN trial period another week or so. If they continue to throw massive amounts of people at events, I don't think I will be joining. I would also like to do a salvage run with them to get a more complete perspective. If it doesn't turn out to be a good fit, then I'm thinking of expanding this shell- concentrating on salvage, and maybe expanding into low-man sea fights- namely T1 jailers, and lowman limbus. If Gren comes back to Siren, this would make this pipedream more realistic.

We would have to recruit some new members, and this would run the risk of being overly-selective. We would need about 4 people- preferably a WHM main, a BRD would be nice (although I will probably finish mine for non-melee friendly fights), and two others who have both melee and mage jobs. Also PST-oriented time zone would be preferred.

At any rate, this all depends on how TN works out.

/endspeculation

I finally hit 71 yesterday, and Sim and I broke trial knuckles. yay! Today, sim and I will go kill the WSNM, and start on breaking sim's destroyers.

Surv is working crazy hours, so she will probably only be able to play weekends.

Salvage on Saturday will hopefully be a 61-80 climb. The end is in sight!

No comments: