Tuesday, June 9, 2009

bst

hurray for level sync, anniversary rings, and bst burn pts!

The last few days have been great for bst, as conditions have allowed us to get surv (syncee) from 54-59! Sim dinged 75 yesterday on bst, congrats to him! I am at 64, meaning I only have 2 levels left until Maat's cap! That should only be one or two more bst burn parties for me!

Surv's last week as a substitute teacher is this week, so she is excited to be done with her classroom of ill-mannered, sniveling dirt children. She was able to land a summer job, so she will be in training for that on the next two saturdays. Because Nyzul Isle is on Saturdays, we will push this back to Sunday for two weeks, and just farm boss floors- as hellslayer (UK) will not be on.

I was able to destroy Maat on RDM on Sunday (I took a 18 damage Stone III), meaning BST and DRK are my only two Maat fights remaining. Oddly enough, Surv has the same two fights left as well.

After Maat's cap: Sim, Surv, and myself will probably apply to TwilightNocturne.

No comments: