Tuesday, June 23, 2009

limbus

On Monday, Simkiel and I attended a Limbus run with TwilightNocturne/SuperDuper.

Took awhile to gather together- actually took longer than the run itself. I was sort of surprised that we did the run with 18 people, instead of breaking into two groups. With 18 people attacking a mob, there isn't a whole lot of information that can be gleaned. Sounds like this group has fun socially, but I couldn't tell how skilled they were. I really hope there isn't 10+ people on salvage runs.

Unfortunately, I learned virtually nothing about TN/SD, other than they can throw 18 people at mobs in an easy limbus and win. Anyway, we still have time to learn during the trial period.

Monk has been... interesting. I was able to get 66-70 pretty quickly, but once I hit 70, I've been hit with some crappy parties. I think I'm 10k tnl, and its taken 6 parties to get 24k. Hermes' sandals are nice- finally get some movement speed!

No comments: