Tuesday, June 30, 2009

finally!

TN might last a bit longer than I suggested in my previous post. After an extremely long wait for limbus to start (downtime for ~3 hours), they cancelled the run. However, a SMALL group of them did SALVAGE. FINALLY, an event that I actually want to do- and we did it with 8 people. We did SSR, and the run was pretty rough, as I was pretty rusty on pulls, and it was Sim's first salvage run. We also didn't get any drops, so that didn't help at all. But at least we did a run.

I went as thf, which was pretty lame, as I'm not really geared/macro'd for it. I threw together some crap, and it sorta worked, but my damage was pretty lame. This makes leveling mnk even more important.

Sim wants to do Contaminated Colosseum for his last brown belt item, so we will probably hit that up soon.

We were able to get through floor 75 in Nyzul, so we only have 25 floors left. Synergy missed the last 15 floor climb, so he will have to make them up. Surv and I are going to Oregon this weekend, so we will resume Nyzul on the 11th of July.

As long as last night's salvage run wasn't a tease, once Nyzul wraps up, we will probably break this shell. However, it's a bit too soon to make that call. If we do break, we may reform in the fall once surv has a normal schedule. This split shift crap is severely draining her.

No comments: