Monday, January 5, 2009

post-holiday update

Lots of new developments as of late.

Firstly, congratulations to Simkiel for finally scoring an ohat!

After a long leveling binge yesterday, Simkiel went 61-64 on Monk. Survive and I dinged 65 on Warrior and White Mage, respectively. Anotsu joined us for a short time at the end, and was able to hit 69. Survive and I noticed that her warrior and my white mage were the original jobs that we had started with, almost 3 years ago. She was going to be a ninja, and I was going to be a bard. Oh, the nostalgia. Once we hit 66, Survive and I may switch jobs to something else.

Our last ENM run yielded a second Cloud Evoker. While this is useless to us, I was able to trade our cloud evoker collection to the Revelations Linkshell for 3 byakko runs each. We have to farm the Diorite, but that shouldn't be too tough. They will help us kill Ulli and Despot- then we will do all the Byakko kills at once. Hoss has clashed with Revelations in the past, and will probably not be joining us for this event. I have left the invitation open to him, should he change his mind. Should we not get enough Byakko's haidate, I'm sure future Cloud Evokers will pop in the future. I will be in contact with Revelations to figure out when we will be doing sky. I'm hoping it will be completed at the end of the month.

No comments: