Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

Our start in Nyzul was pretty rocky. People showed up late, or were missing tags. Last Saturday we had our first real run. We did the 11-20 run with minimal effort, then tried 16-20 one last time, cause nothing dropped from Behemoth. We only got 2 floors in, due to a kill all enemies on an undead floor with a dahuk, and the next floor, we had to kill 5 chariots. Nyzul is not nearly as fun as salvage or assault. Also, not having Gren is a significant drawback.

We were able to get Sim an obow yesterday after several hours of camping. Congrats!

I've been trying to kill BLM Maat for some time now. Seems I always get resisted on one of my first 3 nukes. Not fun. Seems I suck at jobs that can use Elemental Magic.

Surv and I joined a KS99 group, looking to spend some of the seals that have added up over the years. We will see if we can get some BB items out of it.

The new dredg album, 'the parrot, the pariah, the delusion', leaked yesterday. I've been listening to it nonstop. It's awesome- not as good as el cielo, but still better than catch without arms. someone described it as 'the el cielo for people who liked cwoa'. I find that analysis fairly accurate.

No comments: