Tuesday, March 24, 2009

fl

Congratulations to everyone~ we are now all First Lieutenants! While we will not be able to 4-man the last 5 assaults, we may have some of Grenkinne's friends help us out.

Also: Congrats to Sim for obtaining a Rajas! 6+ months of missions finally pay off! Sim's has pretty much obtained all the realistic gear he can.

We are nearing the end of the SMN/BLM/NIN/THF static! I hit 63 last night, meaning I only have ~75k exp left or so. Surv will probably switch to RDM when she hits 66, so she can grab some a few merits while I finish up SMN.

The next static will either a be similar combination of jobs (survive on SMN, myself on BLM, sim on a melee job, gren- on diabolos/ninja), or Surv on DRK and myself on RDM. All up to what we feel like playing, I suppose.

With us wrapping up Assaults, we should probably try to start up a Nyzul static, so those tags don't go to waste. However, with the new update next month, we may find ourselves with some new goals- some of the new augmentation gear looks pretty awesome.

No comments: