Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ahoy

Friends zephir/ventulus/khao/evgeni, flashman/zosch/jetzt, prophesy, and jisatsu/engage have migrated back to siren! They have their own ls, VirusLS- so we will probably be doing stuff with them in the future. (merging?)

Assault! we went and raped count dracula last night. Sim did a great job kiting, and we were able to win in about 15 minutes. AMAZING!

We got a random kclub drk to help us zerg another assault, but we wiped at ~20%. I'm sure we would have won if I had gone SAM, as my RNG did jack shit.

On the exp front, I was able to ding 66SMN on sunday, and I destroyed maat on monday. Darksday + Sleepga = hax.

I'm hoping to get some of the final assaults out of the way before Gren migrates to Diabolos. He will be missed.

Next static will probably be more informal than prior statics.

Jobs remaining until Maat's cap:

Circa: BST (60) BLM (48) RDM (41) DRK (67 - just need to kill maat)
Survive: BST (54) DRK (40) SMN (25) BLM (66 - just need to kill maat)

No comments: